Islamist Terrorist Indeed

We learn this about the guy who has been arrested for the idiotic New York pressure cooker bombings:

"A naturalized US citizen of Afghan descent, Ahmad Khan Rahami, has been arrested in New Jersey after a shootout with police. He was identified on surveillance video placing the bombs in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, and his fingerprints were found on the pressure cooker bomb that did not explode. Ahmad was found apparently passed out in the doorway of a bar."

Passed out in the doorway of a bar.  Great Muslim there.  Something is really wrong with this story, I think.  Oh well,  I guess it's an excuse to post a song from someone else who was found passed out in the doorway of a bar:

"Jimmy Reed here tonight," I asked the bartender. 
"Was here, but they through playing" 
"I'd just like to meet him.  I'd just like to see him." 
"You just did." 
"How's that," I asked. 
"When you was walking into the club, that was the man you stepped over."

Anyway, here we go, my favorite Jimmy Reed song:



Easier to take than a bomb in a dumpster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas