Fools

As of today, we are officially one quarter through April Fools Year.

Comments

Clark said…
Regarding fools - has anyone heard from Dikran recently?

What would it take to become the next Don Rickles?
Hans Adler said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Green Eagle said…
Clark, I still get frequent contributions from Dikran. As I have said to him, if he has something meaningful to say, I might let it go- otherwise, I can't be bothered.

Now, as for Hans Adler, who says "This comment has been removed by a blog administrator," well, I am the only "blog administrator" around here, and I certainly didn't remove anything like that, from him or from the eight phony names he used to post the same remark eight more times. Hans, I have a suspicion that you are not even a human being, but are just a pathetic Russian bot.

Anyway, Pol P, I guess you are the only one who got the joke.
Magpie said…
No I got the joke.

Or maybe I did. I'm still trying to find those farms where they grow spaghetti and why there was a bumper crop like the one our news talked about one April years ago.
Hans "Grüne" Adler said…
I did not send you any comments on Saturday.

I demand you try to find out who stole my name to span you.

Above all, I object to your calling me a Slavic tool.

I'd like to meet the dirty skunk who stole my name.
Green Eagle said…
Hans,

I'll take your word for this. I have to tell you that I would very much like to know who was really behind this childish act of petulance, but I do not have a clue how to do this. Any ideas?

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas