Once an Ass, Always an Ass

Holy Joe today:

"One day after he single-handedly killed off a provision to expand Medicare, Sen. Joseph Lieberman is still not promising to support the Democratic health reform bill"

Right now I'm tired of railing about what kind of an asshole this guy is. I'll get back to it later.

And now this cheerful news, from the New York Times:

“Harry said, ‘We will do what we can do to secure this,’ ” Mr. Lieberman recalled. “He said, ‘I have got some work to do with other members of the caucus.’ But he said, ‘My own feeling is we need you to get to 60 and so I am going to do my best.’

Anyone who has read my blog already knows that I have no use for either of these two- the terminally dishonest egomaniac, or the weakest majority leader I have ever seen. The Times continues:

"Many Democrats say they have given up trying to divine the motivations of Mr. Lieberman."

Well, if they can't they must be among the stupidest people on earth. What I can't figure out is why the Dems didn't kick Harry Reid out of his position about three years ago. He has been an unending disaster for the Democratic agenda, and this is just the latest example.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas