The Most Unsurprising Story of the Week

I hope I may be forgiven for this rather substantial excerpt from a blog called Newsifact, but my readers will know of my obsession with the worst so-called Democrat in recent memory, so here goes:

"Senator Joe Lieberman (I- Connecticut) has dismissed reports that he has reached a secret agreement with medical insurance interests to oppose healthcare reform - one that promises Lieberman a very lucrative post-Senate career.

However, when pressed on the matter of whether he was opposing the so-called "public-option" favored by most Democrats for financial reasons, and in particular because he had been offered a multi-million dollar private-sector job in return, Lieberman remained coy: "Like I said, no-one will care by then what I do and frankly that is my own business. I don't rule out anything. Right now I am a Senator."

He "remained coy." Translated into English, that means he refused to state that he is not on the take. As I have said before, like virtually every other politician who hides behind his religion (thank heaven the rest of them are Republicans) in the end, he is nothing but a corrupt criminal, ready to sell the American people out to the highest bidder.

And the medical fate of tens of millions of people is in this guy's hands.

Thanks a lot, Joe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas