Consistency is for Sissies- I mean Liberals

You just can't make this stuff up sometimes. Here are two adjacent headlines from a right wing site I found recently:

"URGENT: STATES INTRODUCE RESOLUTION CALLING FOR A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION!
IF PASSED, THE UNITED STATES WOULD BE ON THE WAY TO A RE-WRITE OF OUR CONSTITUTION!"

And:

"Read "The Effort to Dismantle Our Constitution
"

Depends on who is doing the rewriting, I guess.

By the way, who is selling all of those keyboards with broken caps lock keys to wingnuts? That's something enquiring minds would really like to know.

Update: Oops. I looked a little further around this website and discovered that its owner is the author of a "book" titled JEWISH PERSECUTION: Tool of the International Zionists' Plan for World Dominion. I guess that pretty well eliminates the need to concern ourselves with that particular loon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas