Where Did Bartharbunga Go?

After a lot of attention to the Icelandic volcano situation, I haven't had much to say about it lately.  That's not because it's gone away.  Unprecedented volcanic and seismic events are still occurring nearly daily, but at this point, no one seems to know what this is leading to.  It could result in a huge, climate altering eruption, as has happened before in Iceland, it could go along for years as it is, or it could die out.  I don't see much point in repeating the same sort of story every day, and I am certainly not qualified to draw any conclusions on my own about what is really going on, but I'll let you know if the situation changes.  In the meantime, Rei at Daily Kos continues a daily detailed account of what is going on, if you want to know more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas