A Great Comment

I think, from an article at Daily Kos.  It deals with a guess at the motives behind Vladimir Putin's behavior.  The article transcribes a lecture by Ekaterina Schulman, who is apparently a highly respected Russian political scientist, although I must confess I have never heard of her.  I earnestly recommend that you read this article, which I found frighteningly convincing.  And though she does not mention it in her lecture, to me one of the most frightening parts of the whole thing is that it could be equally applied to Donald Trump and the Republican party as it exists today.  And when you think of the leaders of the two most powerful military forces in the world today both thinking this way, you can get a glimpse of an apocalyptic future which is truly terrifying.


I don't recommend things to read very often, but this is one of those times.  Please give it a look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas