How Long Can This Go On?

Donald Trump today, fresh off of doing everything he can to foment the assassination of his opponent:

“In many respects, you know, they honor President Obama,” Mr. Trump told a raucous and rowdy crowd in Florida on Wednesday night. “He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder. He founded ISIS.” He added, “I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton.”

Obama and Hillary are not now merely enabling ISIS by their actions; they actually, literally founded ISIS.  This said by Trump, in front of a cheering, enraged mob.  Watch if you can stand it:



And I'll just end my coverage of this abomination with a quote from Trump, in an interview today:

"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth."

Large segments of the press are reporting this as nothing but normal behavior from a Presidential candidate.

Comments

Zog said…
"I'm a truth teller. All I do is tell the truth." - Donald Trump

Perhaps according to his original culture, he is. I can think of nobody more qualified than Trump to become president back on his Home Planet.
Green Eagle said…
I am not sure if that particular planet is where Trump comes from, but I think we can both agree that, whichever one it is, it exists only in a comic book.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas