Jim Hoft Covers the Trump Rally

I am sure you are desperately anxious to hear the coverage of Donald Trump's Nuremberg Chicago rally today, from the legendary Stupidest Man on the Internet, Wingnut Wrapup's favorite, Jim Hoft.  Well, he has been a busy beaver, producing the following posts before midnight today:

"Chicago Rioters Turn on Trump Supporters=> Groping Trump Women Is OK, “They Are Racist White B*tches”

"UNREAL!  Ted Cruz Blames Donald Trump for Chicago Rally Cancellation and Violence"

"Anti-TRUMP Protesters Scream “F*ck You!” at Families Entering Chicago Trump Hotel"

"Sean Hannity:   “Ignorant So-Called Journalists” Are Blaming Trump for Rally Violence"

"Perfect. Anti-Trump Goons Scream Profanities at FOX News in Segment on Peaceful Protesters"

"OUTRAGEOUS! Megyn Kelly Blames Trump and His Supporters for Violence at Rallies"

" Glenn Beck Supporters Protest DONALD TRUMP in Chicago"

"BREAKING: TERRORIST BILL AYERS PROTESTS DONALD TRUMP IN CHICAGO"

"HORROR! Conservative Website REDSTATE Calls on Far Left Protesters to BRING GUNS to Trump Rallies"

 Because guns are only for Republicans- it's in the Constitution.

And my favorite:

"MEXICAN PROTESTERS IN SOMBREROS Cheer Outside Canceled Trump Rally in Chicago"

Sombreros!  The nerve of those guys.

Well, I guess Jim is trying on everything he can think of to turn this situation to his advantage, and so will all the other right wingers in the country in the next couple of days.  Thuggery and hatred are so much fun as long as no one stands up to you.  Then, oh my, are your feelings hurt.

Sort of makes you laugh at all the comparisons between Trump and Mussolini and Hitler.  Whatever they were, they weren't a bunch of crybabies.

Comments

Dikran Hagopian said…
"the legendary Stupidest Man on the Internet, Wingnut Wrapup's favorite, Jim Hoft" still ain't the stupidest biped on the internet.

If you don't know who I mean, go look up birdbrain inn the dictionary.
Green Eagle said…
You never read Jim's blog, did you?
Sam240 said…
Dikran,

Green Eagle is correct a majority of the time. For the first few months that I followed this blog, I saw no need to criticize him. If you want blockheadedness, look at most of your conservative/Republican commentators. (I say most because there are some intelligent liars among the right-wing websites.)

It's just that when Green Eagle is wrong, he's spectacularly wrong; he has a lot of trouble with nuance, and he really ought to break his habit of ascribing the worst motives to anyone who dares to disagree with him about anything.
Adam Alabaster, A-1 American said…
There was a story on Scientology at the top of the site last night. Now it's gone.

What happened?
Green Eagle said…
I was conned. It was up for about five minutes before I discovered that it was a hoax. Too bad it wasn't true. By the way, Adam, you are way too obsessed with my blog. Get a life.


Sam, fair enough. I'll take your criticism. I was unfortunately spectacularly wrong about the scientology thing, for example, which was posted on a fraudulent site designed to look like ABC news. And let me say that, after close to half of a century of following the right, I do indeed ascribe very bad motives to Conservatives. And there are a small number on the left that are no better; i.e. PETA, the anti-vaccine loons, and the seemingly increasing number of people who are giving vent to the most hateful views toward Jews, views which were not tolerated since World War II, when we saw where that sort of thing ended up, but now that those affected by the war have largely died, these views are having a resurgence.
Sam240 said…
Fair enough, as there are people who are arguing in bad faith. But not all of us who have disagreements with you are.

For example, on another thread, I agreed with your proposal to reduce the retirement age to 60; I think you were right on that. However, I disagreed with your proposal to impose a 10% wage cut across the board. One of my criticisms was that there were people who already need two jobs, and currently work 60 hours a week, just to pay the bills. Those people would be hurt by a wage cut, which is why I prefer a living wage instead.

Zog was right about one thing - we do have different ideas of what a homeland is. I would never of thought of describing my definition in terms of soccer matches, but it was a funny way of saying it.
Green Eagle said…
I'd love to be able to go to a 32 hour week (which I proposed) without the 10% cut in pay. But even Green Eagle is not delusional enough to think that it could be adopted. The 10% pay cut for a 20% reduction in working hours seemed to me to be the best that I could ever hope for.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas