Signs That Your Negotiating Strategy Is About to Bear Fruit

 



From Huffington Post:


"Three Ukrainian peace negotiators showed signs of poisoning after meeting their Russian counterparts earlier this month...Sources told The Wall Street Journal that members of the group developed red eyes, constant and painful tearing, and peeling skin on their faces and hands soon after their March 3 meeting.

The report was corroborated by the investigative journalism website Bellingcat, which added that the symptoms subsided over the next week"

I would just like to add that, in my opinion, which is, I must admit, based on no specific training in the subject of international diplomacy, poisoning your negotiating partners is not a sign that you have faith in your ability to conclude those negotiations to your satisfaction.  If I'm ever on the winning end of a PVP session of Elden Ring with Vlad, I'm going to turn off my computer and hide under the couch.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas