Report From the Ground

 From the Daily Beast:  


"The Harvard Global Health Institute this week recommended a number of states, including Florida, Georgia, Arizona, Louisiana, and South Carolina, institute a mandatory stay-at-home order to curtail severe outbreaks."


I'm in Georgia for work.  I've been here since last Friday.  I'm staying at a hotel, so I have to go to restaurants to eat.  I see almost nobody, in the restaurants or on the street, wearing masks.  I'm vaccinated, and I had a negative covid test last week, so I assume that I will be okay, but with the Georgia vaccination rate currently at 33%, I'm guessing most of these people can't say the same.


Well, here's my message to them: Fuck off and die already, since that is apparently what you stupid suckers want.  It will be a far better country once you are gone.

Comments

Poll P. said…
Be careful.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas