Confederate Might on the March!

In keeping with Green Eagle's long tradition of bringing you the most up to date information on the great Conservative tide that is sweeping the country (right back into the 16th century,) here is a demonstration held today at the South Carolina State Capitol, supporting the importance of seeing to it that the American Swastika remains a vital symbol of our country's values:

Hmm, let's see... it's a little hard to tell because so many people are kind of obscured by their sacred symbol, but I'd put the attendance at about 30.  TEH REVOLUTION IS ON THE MARCH!!!!!!1!!11!!!!11!!!


Oh, and later, some woman took it upon herself to just shimmy up the pole and cut the damned thing down.  Finally,  a sensible response to all of this.

Comments

Poll P. said…
You're on vacation, so you may have missed it...the woman climbed the pole and took down the flag, but the authorities quickly replaced it, just in time for the civil rights action you documented.
Green Eagle said…
Well, isn't that precious.
Pinku-Sensei said…
I've been calling the American Far Right corn pone fascists on my blog for the past four years, so of course their banner is the American Swastika.
Unknown said…
The rally was called before the participants could grab their robes and hoods.
Green Eagle said…
Pinku-Sensei, thanks for letting me know about your excellent blog. I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Pinku-Sensei said…
Thank you! I welcome your eagle eye on my blog. I also welcome your comments, even when they scare the $#!+ out of me. You should also thank Infidel 753, who linked to your blog and made me aware of it.
Green Eagle said…
Thanks, Pinku. I've expressed my appreciation to Infidel 753 for mentioning me, and for his very good political judgment in general.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas