Looking for an Education?

While doing what I laughably call "research" for one of my right wing posts, I came across this website:









In God's name, what kind of legal education are you likely to get at this place?

Update: Maybe tomorrow I will bring you more news from the website that has this vital information on it:

"Learn the identity and see never before published photos of the San Francisco Zodiac Killer, The Boston Strangler & the real 2001 Anthrax Mailer Killer.

All 3 have never been caught. All 3 are the same madman, SS Nazi war criminal terrorist CIA assassin, Dr. Josef Mengele! "

These are both sites that push tax avoidance theories like those advanced by Jerry Kane. God help us all.

Oh well, I suppose we should be thankful that they didn't call it the Joseph Goebbels school of Public Administration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas