Our Country is Already in Hell

This:

"JUNEAU, Alaska -- Bristol Palin is hitting the speakers' circuit and will command between $15,000 and $30,000 for each appearance, Palin family attorney Thomas Van Flein said Monday."

Boy, I bet there are a lot of other slutty, lying teen age mothers out there that would love to get that deal.

"...Bristol Palin will be selective in the speeches she gives."

Yeah, selecting whoever will pay her $15,000 to $30,000 for nothing.

"... she's interested in expanding her message beyond teen pregnancy to include...her parenting approach; and her outlook on life."

Expanding her message. What a laugh. Expanding it beyond "do what I say, not what I do," all the way to "I'll say anything if someone will pay me to do it."

Girls, just remember Bristol when you think you can't learn anything from your mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas