Insanity in Action

Joseph Farah, at World Net Daily today:

"If we had to vote today for president and vice president and could choose anyone for those positions, I can tell you who would get my write-in votes – Sen. Jim DeMint and Rep. Michele Bachmann.

I have watched this pair closely and carefully over the last few years, and I have been impressed with their ideas, their courage, their consistency and their leadership.

This is a team that could excite the base, win the election and have the conviction to roll back the Obama destruction...I'm glad I was able to find a ticket that is not only viable, but enviable."

And he wonders why no one takes him seriously when he calls himself a journalist.

Comments

Infidel753 said…
Sigh. Palin just isn't daffy enough for them any more.
Green Eagle said…
Well, he says he has abandoned Palin because she stuck with McCain in the primary. I guess you just can't be a good right winger if you can't demonstrate a satisfactory ability to stab people in the back.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas