My Brief Statement on Joe

 And then I am done with the subject.


Biden's performance at the debate the other night was a massive failure, and utterly unacceptable given the stakes involved.  That does not mean that it is an excuse to turn the country over to a pack of corrupt, utterly lawless fascists, however.  Biden could have gotten down on his hands and knees and barked until he foamed at the mouth, and it still would not, for some reason, make me want to turn the country over to Nazis.


Apparently some people disagree with me.  I mean, the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN and others like that.  Well, I'll stick to the notion that the fifty million dead that resulted from the world's last flirting with fascism is still enough evidence that repeating the experiment would be a bad idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas