Shout Them Down! Shut Them Up!

So, our President has now banned the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times (the three best remaining newspapers in the country) and CNN from White House press briefings.

This is an act of such unbridled viciousness, lawlessness and stupidity that it is bizarre even for the traitor who currently lives in the White House.  So why did he do it?

I'm going to make a big prediction here.  I could be dead wrong, and Trump could be even more crazy and out of control than I've given him credit for, but I believe something else is going on here. I am going to predict that, in the next few weeks, we are about to learn things that make it impossible for any rational person to deny that Trump is a willing tool of Putin.  He and his people know this, so there is only one strategy left open to them: to attempt to so discredit the press that, when things really go south, they hope that the people who put him in the White House will simply deny the truth of anything the press reports.  He is maniacally trying to get as many Americans as possible to simply refuse to believe anything negative about him.

As I said, I could be totally wrong here, but this is the only reason I can think of for this sudden massive increase in his attacks on the press.  Well, we will know soon enough.

Comments

ez said…
The easiest lies to have accepted are those that confirm the beliefs of the listeners. Trump is just giving them what they want to hear.

Green Eagle said…
Or as I have always said, there is nobody on earth easier to lie to than yourself, because there is nobody with as much interest in believing your lies.
Jerry Critter said…
I'm at the point where I do not believe anything positive about Trump...that is, if there was anything positive about him.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas