A Wingnut Wrapup Note

Anyone who cares may have noticed that it has been a while since my last Wingnut Wrapup.  I just want to say that this is not because I have given up on them, or that I haven't been looking at the wingnut sites.  Something very strange is going on in the right wing world.  I'm not sure why, but I'm going to guess that it is likely because even they are stunned by the childish behavior of the monster they elected.  In any event, I've seen a real listlessness over there; an inability to rise to anything close to their normal level of laughable viciousness and delusion.  I'm sure they will recover their hateful mojo soon, and I'll be there to report it, but at the moment, there's just nothing there to take much interest in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas