My Ad For Jerry Brown

It would have nothing but Jerry speaking and here's what he would say:

"I'm Jerry Brown.  I've been the governor.  During my term, I balanced the State budget without raising taxes, and the State generated 1.9 million jobs.

My opponent cares so little about politics that she didn't vote for thirty years, but now she's decided to spend $140 million dollars to buy the governor's office for herself.

The people of California can't afford to fall for that.  Our state needs someone that has a proven ability to handle the job.

I'm Jerry Brown, and I approved this ad.

Comments

Leslie Parsley said…
And you should send it to him.
Poll P. said…
I actually heard an ad that hit those exact points (about his record as gov.) but it wasn't Jerry himself speaking, till the "I approved" ending.
Green Eagle said…
Yes, I heard that. I want Jerry to just say it, though, as a contrast to the $100 million worth of slick, lying, heavily produced ads from Meg Whitman, who like most Republican candidates these days, doesn't want people to know who she really is.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas