A Real Descent Into Right Wing Hell

 I very rarely do this, but I am going to link here to a video from InfoWars about the war in Ukraine, presenting as absolute fact the unvarnished hate propaganda that underlies the Russian attack on Ukraine, blaming the entire thing on the Biden administration, which is literally presented as a tool of Satan.


I know that anyone who reads Wingnut Wrapup, or pays the slightest attention to the lunatic ravings of Donald Trump, is familiar with the sickening delusions that form the basis of right wing ideology, but I think even you  will be, as I was, shocked at the vituperative lies that you will hear here.  I know very few people will be able to tolerate much of this, but there is an important message here:  However bad you think the Republicans are, they are far worse.  Anyway, here is the link, and let me warn you, it is a painful thing to listen to:


https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2022/09/emergency-broadcast-latest-developments-between-russia-and-ukraine-should-shock-the-world-and-the-american-media-is-dead-video-3781220.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas