The End of Green Eagle?
I started following not just the far right, but fringe religious and scientific beliefs too, in the late 1960's. At first it was an amusement to follow the likes of the National States Rights Party, or Scientology or General Semantics, or lunatic Evangelical religious groups. But around the time of the Reagan administration, I began to see that these perverted people just refused to give up their malign idiocy, and they were starting to attract funding from rich sociopaths that believed they could personally benefit from encouraging the public to detach its political views from rational thinking. At that time I began believing that what was happening, if it remained unchecked, could result in such a right wing surge in the United States that we could find ourselves facing a fascist takeover that could sweep away everything we thought was unalterable about our country. Well, with a couple of exceptions, no one believed me. I even had an acquaintance who is a psy...

Comments
Photoshop anyone?
https://www.snakkle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/donald-trump-red-carpet-2012-2011-photo-split.jpg
As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.
THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS lots of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.
You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.
That's mostly because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.
Perhaps that conversation has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around seven years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up bucket of a vehicle without a license and in his pocket.
"I'm so fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"
You took part in those conversations, am I right?
Your success story is going to be written. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.
Take Action Now!