Adhering to the enemy, Giving them aid and comfort...

Donald Trump today:

“I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un,” Trump said. “I think the relationship is very well, but I appreciated the letter. I saw the information about the CIA with regard to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices. I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un.”

Let me remind you that the United States and North Korea are still in a state of war with each other.  If this is not adhering to the enemy against our own government, I don't know what the hell would be.  The guy is a brazen traitor, and his entire party along with the complicit mainstream press refuse to acknowledge that fact, so this criminal's approval ratings still hover in the 40% range, as opposed to the 0% range where they belong.

And thanks a lot, Nancy Pelosi, for seeing that the Democrats do not present a unified front for the truth, and are squandering every advantage they have.

Comments

Jerry Critter said…
If this was a democratic president and the House was under republican control, the president would already have been impeached!
Green Eagle said…
Even if he had done nothing wrong. Because to Republicans, no Democrat has a right to be in charge.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas