Raw Hatred Republican Style

I almost hate to do this to people, but, courtesy of Little Green Footballs, and Randi Rhodes, where I first heard this, here is a "religious" person introducing Rick Santorum the other day.  If you can stand three minutes and forty one seconds of sheer evil, try listening to as much of this as you can take.  More than anything, I hope you will just listen to the tone of this disgusting man, filled with hatred and violence.  If this is Christianity, if this is Republicanism, no decent person will have anything to do with them:



I repeat:  This man is evil; the people who applauded his hate are evil, and the candidate who  stood by without objection while this man introduced him is evil.  If you are so blind that you cannot see and hear the truth of this, you have been touched by evil too.

Oh, and by the way,  the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is not Jesus.  Stuff that up your piehole, jerk.

Comments

Anonymous said…
America's Chickens have come home to Roost.
Poll P. said…
This is so upsetting!
Silverfiddle said…
Damn, I hate agreeing with you.

People who talk like this have no credibility when trying to defend religious liberty.

I am a Christian, but not that type. This is an example of friendly fire.
Dave Dubya said…
Theocrats are as dangerous as fascists, and when empowered, result in Islamofascism or Christofascism. In fact theocracies from the Inquisition to Iran are as totalitarian as any communist and fascist states.
Green Eagle said…
Thanks, Silverfiddle. I found this guy truly depressing, and I didn't like to see Santorum applauding him. I know that it is hard to turn on the guy introducing you when the audience obviously loves him, but there has to be a line somewhere.
Swampcracker said…
"There is only one god, there is only one god, and his name is Jesus"

Yikes! What ever happened to the Trinity? I mean, what ever happened to the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost? This turkey doesn't even know his own religion. He's an apostate!

No, I take that back. He's an ignoramus inciting the ignorati.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas