Just a Thought about Newt

I see this in the news today:

"Employees of presidential candidate Newt Gingrich grew increasingly concerned in recent years about their boss’s purchases from luxury jeweler Tiffany & Co., worrying that if he followed through on plans to run for president, it could become a political liability."

Here's what occurred to me:  The guy is already on his third wife.  Another divorce in the middle of his "presidential campaign" would pretty well put the stake through his heart for good.  I wonder if the lovely Callista is blackmailing him, sucking his net worth dry through forced gifts of very expensive jewelry, and threatening him with a divorce if he doesn't comply.

I guess the only reason I might believe that is because it would be such a just fate for him, but still. it's a nice thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas