PUMAs- Still Moving Despite Brain Death

Remember the PUMAs? Well they're still there, and every once in a while I like to check in on them for their unique world view. Here's an incisive political analysis that I found on a PUMA site today:

"Increasingly, Barack Obama is a drag queen impersonator of Condolezza Rice."

This is the sort of well thought out analysis that is sure to be remembered as playing a vital part in our country's progress. I really want to thank them so much for their contribution to our national discourse.

Note to any PUMAs that might have stumbled upon this: I was being sarcastic. I am not sure that you are capable of figuring that out. Now, shut up and go home. Your cat box needs to be changed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas