Form Kos:

"S.E. Cupp gives a young conservative's perspective on the soon-to-be inauguration of Barack Obama:

None of my conservative friends -- in New York we all know each other, since there are roughly 14 of us -- plan to attend the actual event, and very few of us are planning to rearrange our schedules to watch on TV. Hampton Williams, the head of NYU's College Republicans, is staying in town to prepare for the start of his last semester. "I have come to the conclusion that this will be the highlight of my liberal friends' lives," he told me over a flurry of Facebook exchanges. "Eight years down the road I will have a career and a family, and my liberal friends will have a faded Obama button." The slight tone of resentment did not go unnoticed. "


Yeah, right, guy. Eight years from now, you'll still be sitting in your basement living on a diet of hate and Cheetos, while we and the rest of the world will have long passed you by. Have a nice life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas