Sorry, You Don't Get It Yet.

From Talking Points Memo, normally a bastion of understanding:

"From TPM Reader LM:

I just went to my doctor's office for a sinus/ear infection. I had never seen this particular physician before and certainly didn't bring up politics with him, but as I was about to pay my bill, he volunteered, "We take cash, check, credit or debit card. No chickens." I'm in Indiana, mind you. I think Sue Lowden is in real trouble if even random doctors in Indiana are mocking her to near-total strangers. "

What, are you really suggesting that Sue Lowden is actually going to lose any support just because she said something stupid, offensive and deliberately misleading?

Come on, guys. If you think that, I have only two words for you- "Sarah Palin."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas