Rachel Responds

As Reported at Daily Kos:

"Dick Cheney video clip from This Week: I think the proper way to deal with [the underpants bomber] would have been to treat him as an enemy combatant.

Rachel Maddow: That would be a lot more convincing if you‘d ever done that yourself when you had the chance."

Too bad she will never get a chance to say it to his face. The rest of her reply is great, too.

And by the way, if you missed her demolition of Glenn Beck last night, over his lies about her, you missed another treat.

Comments

Shaw Kenawe said…
Re: Rachel

I'm not trying to promote my blog, but I do want you to go see the video posted just beneath the blog title and above the newest post.

It warms my little Maddows-loving heart.
Green Eagle said…
Yeah, but they could have had Sarah Palin, if they had only been able to come up with the hundred grand.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas