He Is. Yes, He Is.

Finally... John Aravosis over at Americablog has mentioned this, so I guess I can talk about it too.

Glenn Beck is Sooooo Gay. I mean he is as gay as Liberace. Don't believe me? Turn on his show some time, turn down the sound (I don't expect you to listen to him.) Watch for thirty seconds. That's all it will take.

There, I've said it. The people I've tried this on couldn't believe me until they watched him. It only took thirty seconds.

And let me make this clear- I don't give a damn, except for the hypocrisy. How many Republican congressional pedophiliacs and prostitute-diaper guys, and how many "Christian" gay meth addict preachers, and how many cheating Republican governors and Senators and God knows what-all do we have to hear about, in a seemingly never-ending stream, before people realize that these people don't give a damn about the morality that they constantly preach at us?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas