Jeans

I try to never steal from Sadly, No! but I couldn't resist this find. I justify my criminal behavior by my addition of the pictorial evidence.

From National Review Online:

"Washington Post fashion columnist Robin Givhan was brutal in her assessment of “the unfortunate dungarees President Obama wore to throw out the first pitch at the All-Star Game in St. Louis.” According to Givhan, President Obama will occasionally need to wear casual clothing, but “[t]he blousy polo shirts will not do. And neither will those beloved jeans. They may be comfortable and they may be neatly pressed, but they are not in the least bit presidential.” So George Will may be incorrect in claiming that adults in general should avoid jeans, but it is pretty clear that presidents should not wear them."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas