More, I'm Sorry to Say

Here's some more news about something that we don't need in this country. From ABC:

"Fear for Obama's Safety Grows as Hate Groups Thrive on Racial Backlash

Experts who track hate groups across the U.S. are growing increasingly concerned over violent rhetoric targeted at President Obama, especially as the debate over health care intensifies and a pattern of threats emerges.

"It's certainly a scary time," said former FBI agent Brad Garrett, now an ABC News consultant. Garrett said the Secret Service "cannot afford to pass on anyone," and he believes "they really do fear that something could happen to [Obama]."

Garrett said statements like one recently made by controversial radio host Rush Limbaugh comparing a logo for the White House plan to a Nazi symbol "legitimizes people who are on the edge to go do something or say something."

Every day these people bring us closer to the abyss. That's all I've got to say. I've made my opinion clear so many times before.

Comments

Derek said…
"Every day these people bring us closer to the abyss. That's all I've got to say. I've made my opinion clear so many times before."

Too bad for you that the racial hate groups are liberal. John Taylor Bowles laughs at you each time you consider him and his cronies conservative.
Green Eagle said…
Derek,

When you admit that the Czars were not liberals, we can continue the conversation.

Until then, we will all go on regarding you as very stupid or very dishonest.
Derek said…
Until you can back up your statements like I have, I will continue to regard you as stupid and cowardly.
Green Eagle said…
Derek,

I don't know what luck you've had with that kind of thing in the past, but I'm not that easy to bait.

By the way, what was your IQ again? I guess I'm just too stupid to solve your little puzzle.

By the way, backing up your lies with more lies doesn't really advance the discussion that much.
cardinal44 said…
I ran several weeks worth of Derek's comments through the Stanford computer and the IQ models indicate something between 90 and 94.

What I wonder is how someone who so obviously has no life can be so arrogant?
Derek said…
"By the way, what was your IQ again? I guess I'm just too stupid to solve your little puzzle."

I already gave it to you, go back and read my comment.

"
By the way, backing up your lies with more lies doesn't really advance the discussion that much."

I love how you call peer reviewed essays and logic "lies". How . . . liberal of you.
Green Eagle said…
Derek,

I'm sorry- I was at work and missed your comment where you answered my question.

Oh by the way, you know your bet? You lose. Sorry.
Derek said…
"
Oh by the way, you know your bet? You lose. Sorry."

I find that 99.7% unlikely. Seeing as how most of what I read on here has the intellectual weight of a 3rd grader, I'd say you have nothing higher than a 110.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas