The Best

I was just looking at my Direct TV news feed. You know what is the best cable news network in the nation today? Fox News.

You know why? Fox seems to be the only news network that think that there is anything going on in the world today but Michael Jackson's funeral.

I live about a mile or so from the cemetery where Michael Jackson is being buried. We had to run some errands today, and we were afraid to leave the neighborhood, because of the mob scene we expected on the streets around here.

You know what? Nothing. I don't think anyone but the jackasses in the mainstream media really cares very much about all of this synthetic hoopla. Can it, and get on with your jobs, guys.

Even Sarah Palin is more important than this.

Comments

Derek said…
We finally agree.
Green Eagle said…
Derek,

God, I'm sick of Michael Jackson. At this point, I'd rather listen to Bill O'Reilly.

Wait- maybe I won't go that far. Although I like hearing him whine about Al Franken.
Green Eagle said…
BREAKING NEWS:

Fox is back to dead last again. Sorry, Derek.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas