Wingnut Wrapup

Some of you guys are letting old Green Eagle down these days. I'm talking to you, Little Pammy. Wingnuttiness can really be worthless to me when it's so boring. It's not fair to let Town Hall carry all of the weight.

Well, here we go:

Donald Lambro, Town Hall: "Dems' Recruitment Failures Hurt Party's Brand"

Yeah, Donald, they've dragged it all the way down to 43% favorable, from 44%. Just terrible. Not like the mighty Republican party, whose message of patriotism and morality is now resonating mightily with the American people to the tune of, oh, let's just check here, WHAT! 22% favorable? THAT CAN'T BE TRUE! SOMEONE MUST BE LYING HERE! Oh my God, Oh my God, what a sick world.

Burt Prelutzky, Town Hall: "I'm Mad as Hell!"

As in, angry or crazy, Burt? Having read your column, I'd go with both.

David Harsanyi, Town Hall: "What if Palin Were President?"
"But running government is no longer a suitable vocation for the bumbling proletariat. It's for folks with schoolin' and such. Former sports reporters certainly won't do. We need former constitutional scholars."

Education and knowledge, phooey! Anyone can be President. Who needs schoolin'.

You are a disgusting idiot, David. Are you aware of that?

Linda Chavez, Town Hall: "Blame Obama "

Of course. Thanks for the advice, Linda.

Well, if that's what you've got, that's what you've got.

Leon H. Wolf, Red State: "I just got a press release from David Obey’s office concerning the 2010 Labor-HHS-Education Appropriations Bill. Underneath the title of the press release and the date was the following line, in huge, bolded, and italic print:

” . . . whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.”
- Mathew (sic) 25:40

Why isn’t it a matter of great national concern, this actual (not imagined) attempt by a Member of Congress to force his phony religious beliefs on the entire nation?"

Leon, I'm guessing from your name that you are Jewish. So maybe you don't recognize that quote there. Actually, if following that amounts to phony religion, then I guess Jesus is just a big fat phony too, since that is one of the most famous things he ever said. You know what? I'm Jewish too, and even I knew that, asshole.

Confederate Yankee: "Obama's Science Czar Wrote Book Advocating Forced Abortions, Sterilizing Americans By Poisoning Our Drinking Water"

Sure he did.

T.K. Farrow, Pajamas Media: "The president often sounds like a cocky teenager when he discusses foreign policy."

Better a cocky teenager than a mentally deficient five year old. You know who I'm talking about there, don't you?

T. K, a little advice. I wouldn't follow this line of argument if I were you.

Gateway Pundit: "Media Continues to Use 18 Year-Old Kid to Bash Sarah Palin"

Because that's all it takes.

World Net Daily: "Congressman: Dems destroying CIA"

What a tragedy that would be. There is nothing the nation needs more than an official agency in charge of lying to us.

Gary Bauer, Human Events: "Not only does Sarah Palin’s resignation not preclude her from running for president in 2012. I would argue that she is now strongest candidate Republicans could nominate."

Gary, I think the rest of them are even worse, too. But really, it's nothing to be proud of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas