Thanks for that, Newt

Newt Gignrich, maundering idiot as usual:

"GINGRICH: I am not a citizen of the world. I am a citizen of the United States because only in the United States does citizenship start with our creator."

What in the name of God does that even mean, Newt? Citizenship starts with our creator? What does that even mean?

Can you imagine a more idiotic, meaningless, yes, and ignorantly belligerent statement coming from any known human being, living or dead? This man is one of the most pathetic, and at the same time, malicious political monsters our country has ever seen.

In other words, a perfect Republican.

Comments

Poll P. said…
...AND...he's planningon running for President next time.
Unknown said…
Ah yes, I forgot that to be a "career blogger" you must make fun of all politicians without wit nor tact.

To insult you is like insulting poop.

I mean that with the most sincere respect for your site *chuckle*
Green Eagle said…
Derek,

Welcome. I'm always happy to have different points of view represented here, and given old Green Eagle's fondness for the cheap shot, I can hardly complain when I take a few myself.

Maybe you're too young to remember Newt's role in the shameful Republican behavior of the 1990's. Really, poop is a good thing compared to that.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas