Another Democratic Letdown

From Red State:

"Tickets on Sale Now for Congressional Democrats' Beltway Show Trial
Posted by Rep. Thaddeus McCotter"

Man, I rushed right over to Ticketmaster to score my courtside seats. You know what? The conservatives lied again. There wasn't a show trial ticket to be had. And I've been waiting for these show trials for eight years now.

In fact, I can't even find any sign that the show trials are going to be on TV. What kind of a show trial is it, anyway, with no show? Boy, those liberals can't do anything right. Next, you're going to tell me that we have to wait while they waste their time giving medical care to the American people or something silly like that, before we get our show trial.

I'm so disappointed in you, Barack. Didn't you promise us show trials?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas