Ann Althouse, a well-known wingnut loon that I haven't paid much attention to had this jackass post on her worthless website today:


"Do you notice anything about the picture of Obama that's on Drudge right now?



I know the impression it made on me. I showed it to my tablemate and, without any prompting, he said exactly what I had thought.

IN THE COMMENTS: Roger von Oech said: "Louis Farrakhan — all the way. The teleprompter makes it look like a bow tie."

That's it. The entire thing. Obama looks like Farrakhan because the teleprompter looks like a bowtie. Ann, you moron, I'm looking at your picture right now. Are you trying to tell me that Farrakhan was in the habit of wearing both a bow tie and a regular tie at the same time? Because otherwise, I don't get the resemblance.

So that's it, that's what you've got on Obama? An accident of a photograph makes him look like he's wearing the same kind of tie as some other guy? Boy, that's a really substantive argument. That will convince millions that Obama is evil.

By the way, did you notice the other guy in the picture? He's dressed in black, just like Heinrich Himmler. Maybe you would like to devote a post to that. No? I wonder why not?

Do you even care what a fool you make of yourself? I didn't think so.

Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas