Vital News Marches On

THIS JUST IN!

"Shanna Moakler Resigns as Miss California Pageant Director"


"I cannot with a clear conscious move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth," she continues."

Who the God Damn Fuck in the Whole God Damn Fucking world thinks this is news or gives a flying Fuck about this?

As you can see, I am slightly annoyed that this stupid story continues occupying so much of the attention of the "news media" in this country.

There aren't enough swear words in English to express how I feel about this. Does anyone out there know a language with better curses? I might need to learn it if I have to keep encountering stories like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas