Wingnut Quote of the Week

Rand Paul, speaking about mountaintop removal:

"I think whoever owns the property can do with the property as they wish, and if the coal company buys it from a private property owner and they want to do it, fine. The other thing I think is that I think coal gets a bad name, because I think a lot of the land apparently is quite desirable once it’s been flattened out. As I came over here from Harlan, you’ve got quite a few hills. I don’t think anybody’s going to be missing a hill or two here and there"

The land is quite desirable once it's flattened out. Well, this is the country that we are going to have if Republicans have their way- and we're halfway there already, after Reagan and W. A couple more of them, and the United States could be flat as a board from coast to coast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas