I Don't Know How or Why

Conservative thinking at its finest- from North Carolina Republican Congressional candidate Bill Randall:

"Republican congressional candidate William "Bill" Randall is suggesting that the Obama administration and BP conspired to intentionally spill oil in the Gulf, resulting in 11 deaths and the worst environmental disaster in the nation's history.

"I don't think enough investigation has been done on this," Randall said at a media conference on Tuesday. "Someone needs to be digging into that situation. Personally...I feel there is a possibility that there was some sort of collusion. I don't know how or why..."

"I don't know how or why."

Well, at least the rest of us are with you on that part, Bill.


Comments

Poll P. said…
It's a knee-jerk reaction, with the emphasis on the jerk.
Green Eagle said…
Good analysis there.
Grung_e_Gene said…
So republicans are 420 Truthers?

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas