Impeach Jay Bybee

I haven't used this blog to suggest action before, but here's something worth doing.
One of the chief architects of the Bush administration's shameful torture policies was a lawyer named Jay Bybee, who collaborated in producing the memos claiming that this behavior was tolerable.

Shockingly, this disgraceful man is now a Federal Judge- a classic example of Republicans packing the judiciary with rabid right wingers with no shred of human decency, and of supine Democrats, who knew full well that people like this have no place on the bench, but chose to do nothing.

I wrote to my congressman and President Obama last night asking for them to work to remove this man from our government. I hope you will do the same.

Comments

Paula said…
O.K. I'll write tomorrow morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas