Al Jazeera Responds to the Mosque

Just a short note on Middle Eastern response to our orgy of hatred over the Burlington Coat Factory Mosque in New York: I have been looking at Al Jazeera the last couple of days to see how they were handling this disgusting display of racism. If you would like a sample, you could look here, where you will find that their response is dispassionate and factual enough to really put to shame the jerks in this country that seem to be spoiling for a holy war every bit as much as Al Qaida.

I was actually a little surprised that they aren't rising to the bait a little more, but on the other hand it is interesting to know that the Muslim world, allegedly violent and vicious beyond redemption, can show so much more restraint that our home-grown Christian Taliban.

Comments

Poll P. said…
Burlington Coat Factory Mosque!!!! LOL
Green Eagle said…
I wish I could take credit for that phrase- I have seen it several other places before I used it.

Still, the idea of cheap coats is one of the bedrocks of the American dream, and I hate to see it despoiled by people from the mideast, where it is so hot that no one needs coats. They just don't understand our values.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas