I Was Wrong

Green Eagle is in the embarssing position of having to admit that he was totally wrong about something he reported as verified fact.

A couple of days ago, I reported that Christine O'Donnell was the daughter of Bozo the Clown.  I said this, because she was on record as making that claim.

Well, guess what?  She lied.  Yes, this idiotic woman actually lied when she claimed to be Bozo the Clown's daughter.  You can't make this stuff up.

What in God's name motivated me to believe anything- anything- a Republican says? What made me forget the indisputable fact that Republicans are incapable of telling the truth ever, about anything?

I sure won't be making that mistake again.  How could I have been so gullible?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, he was some sort of fill-in, not-fully-certified Bozo, as I understand it. Not nearly as impressive as his daughter's claim to the title "certified loon."

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas