– Avantha Group, India
– The Bahrain Petroleum Company, Kingdom of Bahrain: state-owned oil campany
– Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company, Kingdom of Bahrain: state-owned oil company
– Essar Group, Mumbai, India
– GMR, Bangalore, India ($15,000)
– Hinduja Group, London, UK: the Gulf Oil group
– Jindal Power, New Delhi, India
– Lahmeyer International, Frankfurt, Germany
– Punj Lloyd, Gurgaon, India
– Reliance Industries, Mumbai, India
– SNC Lavalin, Montreal, Canada
– Tata Group, Mumbai, India
– Walchandnagar Industries, Mumbai, India
– Welspun, Mumbai, India
What do these companies have in common?
They've all given money to the U.S. Chamber of commerce, which is spending tens of millions to support Republican candidates, who are nothing but corrupt corporate stooges.
Say goodbye to our democracy.