Newsmax: 10 Reasons Trump U Case Is a Political Witch-Hunt Against Donald
1. The politician spearheading the suit is campaigning off it
That would be New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who is apparently "campaigning off it" by daring to mention that he has a good case.
2. The law firm that brought the suit is a Clinton donor
That is, they paid Hillary to give a speech. No actual donations to her campaign. No one has to pay Trump to give a speech- the real problem is shutting him up- a trick the Republican party is desperately trying to master right now.
3. The Robbins law firm donated to Schneiderman
According to the American Spectator, one of the most racist publications on the internet.
4. Schneiderman reportedly solicited Trump for campaign donations
Again, according to the American Spectator.
5. The second law firm bringing the suit is headed by a Clinton donor
Well, how dare they represent anyone if they are Clinton donors.
6. Judge Gonzalo Curiel is a member of La Raza
No, he is not. And what if he was?
7. Judge Gonzalo Curiel is an Obama appointee
Well, clearly, a judge appointed by a Democratic President can't preside over a trial of a Republican.
8. Judge Gonzalo Curiel is a Democratic donor
See no. 7.
9. Judge Gonzalo Curiel is the son of immigrants
Well, that's a good argument. Where have we heard that one before?
10. These allegations arise many years after students left Trump U
No they didn't- they have been in the works for years.
Well, what a load of crap. But that is not really my point. Did you notice that not one of these ten complaints addressed a single issue involving the case? They are all nothing but personal attacks on the integrity of not just the judge, but everyone involved. They actually go far beyond Trump's racist tirade, asserting that no Democrat or Democratic appointee has a right to try a Republican defendant, or to even file a complaint against him. Well, we know this is how they think; it's just amusing to see them spell it out so clearly.