I started following not just the far right, but fringe religious and scientific beliefs too, in the late 1960's. At first it was an amusement to follow the likes of the National States Rights Party, or Scientology or General Semantics, or lunatic Evangelical religious groups. But around the time of the Reagan administration, I began to see that these perverted people just refused to give up their malign idiocy, and they were starting to attract funding from rich sociopaths that believed they could personally benefit from encouraging the public to detach its political views from rational thinking. At that time I began believing that what was happening, if it remained unchecked, could result in such a right wing surge in the United States that we could find ourselves facing a fascist takeover that could sweep away everything we thought was unalterable about our country. Well, with a couple of exceptions, no one believed me. I even had an acquaintance who is a psy...
Comments
Go Dodgers!
This post would be credible if you produced some proof to back up your unsubstantiated assertion.
Silverfiddle, I guess it's okay with you for conservatives to call Obama, Pelosi, Bill Clinton and any other Democrat Hitler, Stalin, Muslim terrorists and any other slimy lie they can think of, but you are really upset about this minor joke about one of the most corrupt politicians in Washington.
Like other right wingers, you really need to look inside yourself.
For example, if it were a joke, you could have said: Boehner didn't just drink the kool-aid, he soaked in it. And it looks like republican kool-aid is orange... Or something like that.
I love good humor, even when guys like John Stewart are busting on people I like.
This isn't a joke. You made a flat assertion of lying. You need to look inside a dictionary.
Is that enough evidence for you?
Of course that is not evidence. A witness or a picture is evidence.
The man made a categorical statement. You may disagree with his politics, but I don't think he's so stupid as to tell a lie that is easily refuted.
Google hits are evidence...??!!!
Welcome to the scary mind of liberalism...
You are not a serious person, Silverfiddle.
Next time, don't disguise your Jokes so well. A joke usually has a punchline or at least some humor.
BTW, has it ever occurred to you that "Boehner goes to a tanning salon" when he really doesn't could also be a lie?
Family and life-long friends say he and a few other siblings have always have the olive complexion of their mother.
Now, you wanna talk lies? Go to factcheck.org and search on Nutbag Alan Grayson. That man is a lying stain on the body politic.