What Movie Could This Be From, I Wonder...

A little view into the box office numbers for this weekend:

And just what blockbuster movie is on a pace to make $23,000 its second weekend?  Can you guess?  Because I'm not even going to give you a hint.

Except this one:  I have been documenting, as long as I have had this blog, that the Tea Party is a manufactured illusion.  Here is just a little more proof.  No one wants to see this movie. I hope the moron who paid for it is pleased with the money he wasted.

Comments

Grung_e_Gene said…
Welcome to the Grand Illusion

But don't be fooled by the radio
The TV or the magazines
Anonymous said…
More than before I wish there was a facebook link for your posts G.E.
Magpie said…
It's about a selfish ogre called Dreck isn't it?
I'd take my kids to see it but they are too intelligent.
Green Eagle said…
I'm trying to figure out the facebook thing. Hopefully soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas