The Plot Thickens- A Lot

From the Guardian:

"News of the World phone-hacking whistleblower found dead

Death of Sean Hoare – who was first named journalist to allege Andy Coulson knew of hacking – not being treated as suspicious..."

Not being treated as suspicious by whom?  Scotland Yard?  Oh, that's a big surprise.

Now I'm getting interested in this story.  This is just what it needed to really take off- a suspicious death.  It's finally starting to sound like an episode of Law and Order.

Comments

mastercynic said…
Where was Roger Ailes?
Poll P. said…
Ailing.
Grung_e_Gene said…
Wait a minute! since this isn't about Maoist Lefties or Anthony Weiner's... Weiner I, as a Right Wing Blogger, must ignore it completely. Or! Proclaim this is some Soros funded anti-1st Amendment plot!

So There! How do you explain that Libruls!
Magpie said…
"A neighbour, Nicky Dormer, who lives opposite, said three police cars and two ambulances arrived at the property at 11am."

Not suspicious at all.

Before we get all Oliver Stone about it though, he had a drug and alcohol problem apparently.
Poll P. said…
I'm all excited about the pie in Rupert's suit jacket. I KNOW it was a stunt by his PR folks. It's grabbing all the headlines around here.
I just saw Ruperts old lady. I mean young lady. Old guy's doin alright.
Green Eagle said…
Reminds me of a line in a movie I once saw, where some guy says to Sigourney Weaver, "You just fucked your way to the top." Sigourney replies. "Well, I sure wouldn't be much of a businesswoman if I fucked my way to the bottom."

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas