The Death of a Movement

Although I'm not sure that a bunch of old white people, bussed in courtesy of big business, really deserves the term.

I was just listening to Fox News while I was making my lunch. Remember the "two million" who showed up for the first teabagger march on Washington? Remember the three or four thousand, reported by the wingnuts as anything from 20,000 to a million, just the other day?

The big vote day is here, and I heard Fox refer to "several hundred" protesters who showed up today. That's it, baby. "Several hundred." The other three hundred million of us stayed home. I guess we weren't all that worried that public health care would lead to Auschwitz.

Bye bye, teabaggers. It's been fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas