1. Evidence the Fort Hood mass murderer was an Islamic terrorist acting as part of a larger, radical Islamic movement
Well, given as how the "evidence" that this lunatic had anything to do with a "larger, radical Islamic movement" has proven to be totally nonexistent, leaving nothing to report on, I suppose we can understand why this one made the list. Still, it was a good opportunity to spread more lies about Muslims, so I guess it was a big missed opportunity
2. The Tea Party movement, including the 9/12 Washington, D.C., rally
The teabaggers got too little attention? Oh, come on, grow up.
3. The "Climategate" leaked e-mails and the devastating, smoking-gun proof they offer of corrupt and grossly politicized junk science
Well, they did offer " devastating, smoking-gun proof" that right wingers will both tell and believe any lie, no matter how preposterous, if it justifies them in opposing government spending which serves no other purpose than the miserable excuse of saving our grandchildrens' lives. So the press should have paid a lot more attention to the idea that a major part of the world's scientists are engaged in a massive fraud, for no discernible purpose whatever.
4. Obama's constitutional eligibility to be president
Well, no World Net Daily list of things that don't get enough attention would be complete without savaging the press for not giving this ridiculous lie more credence.
5. The true impact on Americans of Obama's health-care agenda
Well, I agree there. Republicans have systematically deluded the American people with a billion dollar campaign to spread lies about this moderate initiative, and the press damned well should have made that clear. Why don't I think that's what World Net Daily readers had in mind?
6. The true impact on the U.S. and world economies of cap-and-trade, should it become law
The true impact, which is almost nothing, as far as anyone knows, except requiring corporations to pay for the damage they cause. Once again, I don't think this is what they had in mind over there at WND.
7. The true cause of the subprime meltdown that led to the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.
Let me guess: It was Democrats pandering to Black people.
8. Obama's czars and other radical appointees
Apparently, the story here is that Democratic presidents are not allowed to appoint anyone to do anything, and the press should have made that clear. That's an interesting notion.
9. The Obama administration pushed for the legally ousted Honduran president to be put back in office and also called for a halt to Jewish residential construction in the Holy Land after the president insisted during the Iran protests that he could not interfere in another country's politics.
First of all, the legally elected Honduran president was ousted in a military coup. One of the truly neglected stories of last year was the American right, virtually to a man, siding with a military dictatorship rather than a democratically elected leader. This was a real opportunity to examine exactly what kind of government they think we should have here at home.
Second, as a former resident of Israel, I'm damned sick of these perverted, racist right wingers blabbing away about something they know nothing about, and which seems to play some sort of a major role in their sick, apocalyptic fantasies.
10. The exposure of ACORN's criminality by a freelance undercover probe and the many criminal charges against the community organizing group tied to President Obama and the Democratic Party
Right wingers forced 23 State and Federal investigations of ACORN. ACORN was exonerated in every single one of those investigations. Then they had a sick Republican liar compile some phony smears of ACORN, which World Net Daily refers to as " a freelance undercover probe." This person has since been caught doing the same thing on two other occasions, but is still frequently to be seen on the right wing blogs I follow. Well, given World Net Daily's notion of what truth entails, I guess we can't be surprised that they stand behind this malignant jackass.
Well, there you go. The main thing that World Net Daily's readers would like to see in the news is more lies. You'd think they would be getting enough of that to satisfy anyone, right there at home.