Beating Didn't Hurt Them At All...

Sean Hannity and Michelle Malkin, talking about the abusive Rutgers basketball coach:

"As the segment closed, it devolved into a discussion of Hannity and Malkin's personal experiences with giving and receiving spankings. 

"My father hit me with a belt, I turned out okay!" the Fox News host exclaimed...

"Same here!" Malkin said. "Oh, I certainly did. And with more than a belt. I'm sure the left thinks we are warped minds."

Of course, they both developed careers willingly lying every day of their lives in order to benefit rich power figures who would crush them without a second thought the minute their usefulness came to an end.  But no, they turned out okay.  They turned out just great.

Comments

Dave Dubya said…
Now that is funny! My joke of the day.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas